What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see the full range of videos on our YouTube Channel
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
…it was life changing – thank you. thank you. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again. You have given me the confidence to live the life I want and there are some major changes ahead!!
Not only has the course triggered a transformational shift in who I am and what I believe about myself, I’ve also achieved some down to earth fundamental shifts as in giving up coffee, chocolate and crisps! I’ve already been using NLP to assist others, which has been brilliant. The next part of my life starts here!
The NLP ExperienceThe NLP Experience – The Four Experiences, part one If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around. – Jim Rohn For the best part of my life I didn’t know what NLP was, I also didn’t need any motivation to speed up, because I was […]
- My NLP Master Practitioner Course JourneyMy NLP Master Practitioner Course Journey When I first signed up to the NLP Master Practitioner Course I had very little idea of what may be to come. My NLP Practitioner journey had started many years ago. My parents had a little knowledge of NLP, that they had picked up from books over the years, and they […]
- Free Your Mind and FlyFree your mind and fly Yusuf Mohamed, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Throughout history mankind always endured challenges. These challenges were placed upon them by social, economic, environmental conditions, and by themselves. Some gave up hope, while others were flexible and adjusted by finding […]
- How did I end up here?How did I end up here? By Wesley Kew, Clinical Psychologist Recently I have been plagued by a gnawing sense of irritating – and questioning all that I see and experience around me. I was reluctant to hang out with people, easily frustrated by petty and trivial interactions and most prominently struggling to […]
- ProcrastinationEasier said than done… by Wesley Kew, an article about the things we put off – Procrastination Think like and man of action, act like a man of thought. ~Henri Berson~ “I know what I want to do, but I just can’t seem to do it”. As I heard my friend utter these words I snapped around […]
- What’s it like after your NLP Practitioner Course?Since my NLP Practitioner/Masters training my life has been great.. (Written by Dan Clark) I stepped out of the airship and plunged headfirst into the void of nihilistic, existential crisis, where all I had to cling to was the crumbling debris of my former reality. I let go of my job, my partner, my home, and my […]