What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see the full range of videos on our YouTube Channel
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
I’ve attended a great many trainings in my role as CEO of a City Communications business and none have got close to the sequence of deep learning’s about myself I have experienced from this training. A big thank you!
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
“Wow..firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!” Lucy Doran – Stylist
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support. Vince Donovan – SWP Police Force
I have been coaching for many years and I thought that I had my “style” down to a fine art, until, I completed the coaching course & NLP Practitioner Course with NLP World. The techniques that I learnt to apply vastly exceed anything that I have read or experienced, my client-reach is endless and I now offer far more value.
The NLP ExperienceThe NLP Experience – The Four Experiences, part one If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around. – Jim Rohn For the best part of my life I didn’t know what NLP was, I also didn’t need any motivation to speed up, because I was […]
- My NLP Master Practitioner Course JourneyMy NLP Master Practitioner Course Journey When I first signed up to the NLP Master Practitioner Course I had very little idea of what may be to come. My NLP Practitioner journey had started many years ago. My parents had a little knowledge of NLP, that they had picked up from books over the years, and they […]
- Free Your Mind and FlyFree your mind and fly Yusuf Mohamed, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Throughout history mankind always endured challenges. These challenges were placed upon them by social, economic, environmental conditions, and by themselves. Some gave up hope, while others were flexible and adjusted by finding […]
- How did I end up here?How did I end up here? By Wesley Kew, Clinical Psychologist Recently I have been plagued by a gnawing sense of irritating – and questioning all that I see and experience around me. I was reluctant to hang out with people, easily frustrated by petty and trivial interactions and most prominently struggling to […]
- ProcrastinationEasier said than done… by Wesley Kew, an article about the things we put off – Procrastination Think like and man of action, act like a man of thought. ~Henri Berson~ “I know what I want to do, but I just can’t seem to do it”. As I heard my friend utter these words I snapped around […]
- What’s it like after your NLP Practitioner Course?Since my NLP Practitioner/Masters training my life has been great.. (Written by Dan Clark) I stepped out of the airship and plunged headfirst into the void of nihilistic, existential crisis, where all I had to cling to was the crumbling debris of my former reality. I let go of my job, my partner, my home, and my […]