What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see the full range of videos on our YouTube Channel
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
…it was life changing – thank you. thank you. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again. You have given me the confidence to live the life I want and there are some major changes ahead!!
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support. Vince Donovan – SWP Police Force
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
I’ve attended a great many trainings in my role as CEO of a City Communications business and none have got close to the sequence of deep learning’s about myself I have experienced from this training. A big thank you!
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
- ProcrastinationEasier said than done… by Wesley Kew, an article about the things we put off – Procrastination Think like and man of action, act like a man of thought. ~Henri Berson~ “I know what I want to do, but I just can’t seem to do it”. As I heard my friend utter these words I snapped around […]
- What’s it like after your NLP Practitioner Course?Since my NLP Practitioner/Masters training my life has been great.. (Written by Dan Clark) I stepped out of the airship and plunged headfirst into the void of nihilistic, existential crisis, where all I had to cling to was the crumbling debris of my former reality. I let go of my job, my partner, my home, and my […]
- What you think you becomeWhat you think you become. Written by Wesley Kew, Clinical Psychologist and NLP Master Practitioner Many times in life I find myself delighting in my own downfall and indulging in my hardships and plight. It is here that I so often turn to nature to learn how to navigate tough times. The humble ant continually […]
- Structure of the MindStructure of the Mind by Wesley Kew. It never ceases to amaze me just how much of the world is in actual fact a figment of my imagination. At times I forget this and begin to make sweeping statements and react to so-called realities that exist only in my head. This all came to a head recently, when I began to […]
- Arguing for a better understandingBy Wesley Kew, Clinical Psychologist Arguing for a better understanding. Love them or hate them, if you find yourself in an intimate or any other kind of relationships, odds are that sooner or later you are bound to experience a disagreement. In many cases, arguments spiral out of context and become fuelled by […]
- NLP Master Practitioner course | NLP WorldThe NLP Master Practitioner training | NLP World – Analysis by Wesley Kew, Clinical Psychologist Don’t become an NLP Master Practitioner. Don’t even think of working with Terry Elston of NLP World because you would not what to live an abundant life and you would most definitely not want to […]