There are few people who can naturally present magically, the rest of us need some techniques to make our messages fly.
On this NLP Advanced Presentation Skills audio recording Terry Elston shows you the tricks that allow anyone to deliver the most amazing presentations you could imagine! Some of the things you will learn here:
- Gain group rapport quickly and genuinely
- How to use energy to engage a group of thousands
- The 4-Mat system – a quantifiable process to lead you through the presentation knowing where you are at all times
- The Now State to keep your energy and emotions in control
- The Satir Categories to guide you how to use your body
- How to use metaphor to deeply influence your audience
- The physical aspects of running a Presentation
We cover aspects of presenting like how to gain group rapport quickly by consciously using your energy from the front of the room. Claim your compliance with groups of up to thousands, inside a virtual ‘lasso’ of rapport energy – just by standing there!
We also show you the process called The Now State (or also called The Hakalau from Hawaii) that allows you to stay uptime in your energy and be aware of the group and information you are getting from them.
One of the tricks of keeping minds interested is the 4-mat system, which will make sure your training appeals to all the different types of brain in the room. Then we show you how to use open-loop metaphors to give instructions in the disguise of story.
Terry shows you the ‘Satir Categories’ that uses your body to give your audience all the information it needs (without words).
Terry will describe how he sets a room up and how that counts for a great deal – at least 25% of effective presentations, when you come to present or train.
“This recording is the most simple, but comprehensive expression of how to intimately connect with an audience, however large. I use this now and it supplements my presentations incredibly”. Amy Humphries – Presenter and Media consultants my presentations incredibly.