On this NLP Communication Skills audio recording, Terry Elston shows you the wonder of communicating powerfully.
- Delve into the knowledge of how to think about communicating – knowledge that Terry has brought from 18 years of research and training.
- Learn how Rapport is more than just matching and mirroring another person
- Tune up on your sensory awareness
- How to chunk information for your audience
- Providing intelligent metaphors to save you time and deliver deep messages
- Learn how to ask questions that connect you to your listeners
- Terry starts by taking you behind the scenes to listen to the whole philosophy of communicating before any person even opens their mouth to talk!
When we do get to talk, you should have a framework for being a powerful communicator by understanding how people listen to you and how perceptions alter any person’s delivery.
The basis of all good communicators is rapport and sensory awareness. Terry shows you the latest techniques in those areas that allow you the edge on anyone else.
You will learn how to successfully chunk information into relevant parts to keep your audience awake and remembering your messages. This may seem obvious, yet most communicators do not know the science of ‘chunking’.
Terry shows you the power of using metaphor, either for business or for any of your clients. You will learn deep & shallow metaphor plus how to create open loops; a technique that gets your listener captivated for any length of time.
“When I invited you to teach the teachers and pupils the power of communicating, I had no idea you would be bringing the Harry Potter wand of magic in the principles you give – thank you!” Glen McPheat, Head of Learning and Development, Christ’s Hospital, Horsham
Terry Elston has been using NLP for training communication techniques for over 18 years and was selected to train the UK Government in the principles of of communication. He and his trainers have delivered NLP in various forms to 21 blue chip companies wolrdwide worldwide.